7.9.10

i'm not the type to get my heart broken, im not the type to get upset and cry cause i'll never leave my heart open never hurts me to say goodbye relationships dont get deep to me never got that whole enough thing and someone can say they love me truly but at the time it didn't mean a thing  my mind is gone im spinning round and deep inside my tears i'll drown i'm losing grip what's happening i stray from love this is how i feel  this time was different felt like I was just a victim and it cut me like a knife when you walked outta my life now i'm in this condition and I've got all the symptoms of a girl with a broken heart but no matter what you'll never see me cry 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

-Bella –sus dedos recorrieron con ligereza el contorno de mis labios-. Yo voy a estar contigo…, ¿no basta con eso? Edward puso las yemas de los dedos sobre mis labios, que esbozaron una sonrisa. -Basta por ahora. Le acaricié el rostro y dije: -Mira, te quiero más que nada en el mundo. ¿No te basta eso? -Sí, es suficiente –contestó, sonriendo-. Suficiente para siempre.